DEPARTMENT: Network Engineering and Operations
COMPANY: FastTrack Communications
REPORTS TO: Director of Network Engineering and Operations
This position is responsible for providing technical support to customers, monitoring and troubleshooting hardware, software, and network issues.
- Minimum One year experience in telecommunications or enterprise networking.
- CCNA certification is preferred.
- Knowledge of IP routing protocols, VLANS, and experience with Ethernet.
- Basic network troubleshooting
- Valid State of Colorado driver’s license.
- Experience with Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Word.
- Interpersonal skills; ability to work well with others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Works in a normal office environment.
- Willingness to work on evenings, weekends, holidays, and extended hours as required by workload.
- On-call rotation.
- Simple IRA plan with company match
- Flexible reimbursement accounts (FSA)
- Vacation, sick and personal time off
- Annual Training Budget
- Medical, vision, dental, life, AD&D, short and long term disability insurances
Salary commensurate with experience
Salary range - $48,000 to $65,000
Visual Acuity: Normal vision and accommodation.
NOTE: This job description covers the major purpose and major responsibilities (functions) of the job. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each task is to be performed. Employees may receive other job-related duties requested by their manager. All requirements are subject to possible modification to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
FastTrack Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.